A collection of supercars was seized from a cyber crookJune 30, 2020
It is estimated that he “laundered” $ 430 million.
In Dubai, the entrepreneur, as well as Instagram blogger Raymond Abbas, was detained by the joint efforts of the FBI, Interpol and local police. It is noted that his personal collection of supercars was confiscated, which included Rolls-Royce Cullinan and Wraith, Bentley Bentayga, Range Rover Sport, Mercedes-Benz G-Class, Ferrari 488 GTB, Maybach S650 and others.
Mr. Abbas is suspected of large-scale fraud. It’s about laundering $ 430 million. he, along with accomplices, created fake websites of well-known companies and banks in order to steal user credit card data. He, along with 11 accomplices, created fake websites of well-known companies and stole user credit card information.
- Updated Audi S8 spotted during winter trials
- 90-year-old man buys himself a 2021 Chevrolet Corvette C8
- Sketches of a Ford Bronco pickup accidentally hit the Web
- BMW X5 presented with 3D Design Aerodynamics Package
- Renault has created its own carsharing with electric Mobilize cars