A collection of supercars was seized from a cyber crookJune 30, 2020
It is estimated that he “laundered” $ 430 million.
In Dubai, the entrepreneur, as well as Instagram blogger Raymond Abbas, was detained by the joint efforts of the FBI, Interpol and local police. It is noted that his personal collection of supercars was confiscated, which included Rolls-Royce Cullinan and Wraith, Bentley Bentayga, Range Rover Sport, Mercedes-Benz G-Class, Ferrari 488 GTB, Maybach S650 and others.
Mr. Abbas is suspected of large-scale fraud. It’s about laundering $ 430 million. he, along with accomplices, created fake websites of well-known companies and banks in order to steal user credit card data. He, along with 11 accomplices, created fake websites of well-known companies and stole user credit card information.
- The players of the English club had to go to the game by taxi because of the “smart” bus
- RS2 Avant-style tuning kit developed for Audi Coupe
- New Audi S8 and Bentley Flying Spur were brought to drag
- The fate of the Kia Stinger remains in question even after the update
- Ford publishes teaser for Bronco Warthog with 37-inch tires