A collection of 129 American rarities will be auctionedApril 8, 2020
The American auction house VanDerBrink is going to realize a large collection on October 24, which includes 129 cars and 2 motorcycles. It was owned by Bob Reger, who owned an inflatable trampoline company. After he died, relatives decided to sell all the cars.
For the most part, the collection consists of American cars that were produced from 1928 to 1987. Exceptions are the 1973 Jaguar XJ6 of the production year and the 1979 Ferrari 308 GTS, and 2 more Japanese motorcycles – the 1970 Suzuki and the 1976 Honda CJ360.
Bob Reger immediately possessed 17 Ford models of 1932, 8 copies of the Chevrolet Corvette, and two more 195 Ford Thunderbird, 1968 Chevrolet Camaro RS and many other exclusive cars. The collector’s favorite car was the 1953 Buick Skylark. Bob watched this convertible from the moment a neighbor bought it new, and then bought it from him.
Most auto collections have a superb look, some cars need repair or replacement of flat tires. In the current period, all cars are under covers in a large hangar.
- On tests, a prototype of a “charged” crossover BMW X4 M 2022 was seen
- Daimler unveils new professional Western Star 49X truck
- Buyers are not happy with the quality of the Dodge Demon coupe paintwork
- Teasers of Aznom Palladium appeared on the network
- The render shows a sporty Nissan Z Proto for safari