A cheap analogue of the Renault Koleos from Dongfeng appeared on the marketJuly 15, 2019
The Chinese auto giant has brought its new T5 crossover and its extended version of the T5L with the design spirit of the Renault Koleos 2019 model year to the home market.
Chinese Dongfeng dealers received four new versions at once. For the most affordable crossover will have to pay only 69,900 yuan. The maximum equipped version will cost 112,900 yuan. The length of the standard cross is 4 550 mm, width – 1 825 mm, height – 1 725 mm, wheelbase – 2 720 mm. The “stretched” Dongfeng T5L becomes 230 mm longer (4,780 mm), 47 mm wider (1,872 mm) and 35 mm higher (1,760 mm). This T5L relies three rows of seats.
The Koleos engine budget lineup consists of two 1.5 and 1.6 liter turbo engines rated at 150 and 204 hp respectively. The first one works in conjunction with a 6-speed manual transmission or a variator, for the second one only a seven-speed robotized gearbox is available. Four-wheel drive from the new Dongfeng crossover does not rely.
The manufacturer has equipped an inexpensive new product of ABS and EBD, an electronic handbrake, two-zone climate control, digital dashboard, multimedia with a huge vertical touchscreen, etc.
- The long wheelbase version of the Mercedes-Benz E-Class 2021 sedan is presented
- Tuned Porsche 944 will be sold at auction
- Exclusive Lamborghini Aventador SVJ 63 Roadster covered with protective film
- There was a teaser for the Italian supercar Taraschi Berardo
- Beijing Radiance concept unveiled at Beijing Auto Show