A cat-dog car was put up for sale in the USANovember 28, 2020
On Facebook, there was an announcement about the sale of a unique car that resembles the main character of the animated series “Catdog”.
In order to create a cat-dog car, it took two Plymouth Voyager minivans and combine them into one. Although both cars are of the second generation, one cannot fail to notice that they differ in the design of the front panel and have a different number of airbags.
It is noteworthy that “Cat-dog car” kept both engines with transmissions, and the motors are powered from a common fuel tank, have a single exhaust and ignition system, and therefore, when one power unit is started, both are started. The owner notes that the “two-way” Voyager can indeed travel both ways.
The car is styled to look like a police car, and the hoods bear the logos of Shriners Hospitals for Children, a network of children’s health centers. Most likely, the car was used as a promotional car at various events.
The owner indicated in the ad that this car cannot be used on public roads. Anyone can purchase this “two-way” Voyager for $ 6.5 thousand.
- Third generation Haval H6 SUV prices announced
- BMW plans to double EV sales in 2021
- Mercedes-Benz has published details of the new electric crossover EQA
- Automotive brands that patent the most innovations named
- Former Volkswagen CEO Martin Winterkorn may go to jail for 10 years