A car from the movie Suicide Squad delivers Christmas treesDecember 19, 2019
The owner of the supercar Vaydor G35 inventively uses the spoiler of his car.
Vaydor G35 may not have the characteristics of a supercar, but its appearance looks more than sporty. It should be noted that this machine took part in the filming of the film “Suicide Squad.” For those not in the know, the Vaydor G35 is essentially the Infiniti G35 in a more interesting guise.
It should be noted that the exterior of the model stands out on the road. Especially if you attach to it, for example, spruce. A very exotic car drove through the streets of the city with a Christmas tree tied to the wing. This trick is best not to be repeated, since you can spoil the paintwork, but it does not seem to scare the owner of this car.
- Half a century old pickup truck was abandoned in the desert. It has bullet marks on it
- Chinese BAIC builds electric sedan with advanced autopilot
- The head of Nikola leaves the post after accusations of fraud
- Iran is preparing to release an inexpensive sedan on the PSA platform
- The new Mercedes-Maybach S-class will be even more luxurious