A car enthusiast from the USA has equipped a Ram pickup truck with a lawnmower engineMay 14, 2019
Such an unusual power unit allows the car to accelerate to 30 kilometers per hour. The owner of the original pickup held a presentation of the novelty on his YouTube channel.
American Carson Oak installed a single-cylinder Predator gasoline engine from a lawn mower on his old Dodge Ram pickup. As the 40-year-old pickup truck “worked together” with the new power plant, the car enthusiast showed it with a small video later posted on the popular YouTube video hosting. It is known that the volume of such a completely non-standard motor for pickups is 212 cubic centimeters, and its return is only 6.5 forces.
This engine cost the owner of a pickup truck just $ 120. It can usually be found in lawn mowers, generators, high-pressure washers, water pumps and other equipment, but not on cars.
The engine is started using a manual cable starter. By the way, the American put the cord inside the left wheel arch. A pair of this motor is a five-speed manual transmission. According to the owner of the pickup, with a new engine, its car easily accelerates to 32 kilometers per hour.
Meanwhile, the Silverstone auction house put up for sale the rare Bentley pickup.
- The players of the English club had to go to the game by taxi because of the “smart” bus
- RS2 Avant-style tuning kit developed for Audi Coupe
- New Audi S8 and Bentley Flying Spur were brought to drag
- The fate of the Kia Stinger remains in question even after the update
- Ford publishes teaser for Bronco Warthog with 37-inch tires