A bird’s eye view of Tesla’s gigaz plant was shown in GermanyFebruary 3, 2021
Pictures of Tesla’s Gigafactory in Germany have appeared on the web.
The CEO of the American company published on the Web a video of the Tesla gigaz plant under construction in Germany. This video was filmed from a bird’s eye view, which allows you to imagine the scale of the future plant, which is located in the suburbs of Berlin.
The enterprise occupies about 300 hectares, and the price tag of its construction is about $ 4 billion. Elon Musk said that graffiti is actively used in the process of decorating the gigaz plant.
Giga Berlin, as the company is called, will produce cars for the entire European market, including the Model Y electric car, which Tesla focuses on in the European market.
In addition, the factory will produce battery kits for electric cars. Elon Musk recently published a render image of the enterprise.
- GM unveils smallest Wuling MINIEV convertible in brand history
- NIO installs first 2nd generation battery replacement station in Beijing
- Porsche celebrates 20th anniversary in China with 911 Turbo S Anniversary Edition
- Mansory atelier presented a shocking version of the Ferrari F8 Tributo
- Honda Reveals 2 Fun Carbon Fiber Electric Car Concepts