99 percent of fuel thefts go unpunishedAugust 23, 2019
This conclusion was reached by British analysts. In total, in 2018, various fuel worth £ 1.1 million was stolen in London in 2018. Almost all of them went unpunished.
Fuel theft is a very serious problem all over the world. Now statistics in the UK has become known. In 2018 alone, about 120,000 police complaints were recorded about fuel theft for a total of approximately 1.75 million pounds. It is worth noting that the theft includes statistics: gasoline, diesel, kerosene, coal and other types of fuel.
Nevertheless, 80% of all cases are due to the fact of non-payment of fuel at gas stations. Judging by the number of trials, only 1% of all cases can be solved, and thieves punished.
Although local statistics show a 11% decrease in the number of facts between 2016 and 2018. Some areas of the UK show a positive trend.
- New BMW M4 convertible spotted at the Nurburgring
- Honda NSX has zero sales this year
- Atelier G-Power has modernized the BMW M5
- Spotted a prototype of the updated crossover Jaguar E-Pace 2021
- Tuners from Manhart unveil Mini JCW GP in iconic green