8-year-old Lexus Paris Hilton sells for 495.9 thousand dollarsFebruary 25, 2020
The company Marshall Goldman Motor Sales sells the Lexus LFA, which has a mileage of 6.3 thousand km, for 495.9 thousand dollars. Such a high price is due to the fact that the car has a “starry” history: in 2012 – 2013, Paris Hilton moved on it.
In 2011, Papis Hilton presented a yellow Lexus LFA for their thirtieth birthday. But soon the celebrity changed the present for the same model, however, in the Pearl White shade, which received a blue-white leather interior. It was this car that was put up for sale by Marshall Goldman Motor Sales in Cleveland, Ohio.
The coupe has a 4.8-liter V10 engine with an output of 560 hp. With this engine, the Lexus LFA accelerates to 100 km / h in 3.7 seconds. Hilton only occasionally used a car, as well as subsequent owners – in 8 years the coupe drove only 6,300 km.
Lexus LFA was produced for 2 years, from 2010 to 2012. During this period, a total of 500 units of the model were released. In 2016, rumors appeared about the possible release of the second generation of LFA, but they were not confirmed.
- Forgotten 70s Aston Martin supercar to be restored
- Classic Bentley Blower was assembled from Lego parts
- Nissan starts production of the updated crossover Qashqai
- Acura RDX crossover will be available in an exclusive PMC Edition
- Photos of the Genesis GV70 cross-country salon appeared on the network