71-year-old grandmother shows class in a drag race on German sports carsAugust 31, 2019
On the YouTube channel “CarWow” they decided to arrange a real drag race in which two German cars participated: Mercedes-AMG G63 and BMW M850i. 71-year-old racer was the mother of one of the participants in the project.
It is also worth noting that the grandmother managed to accelerate on both cars, it looked very powerful. BMW’s M850i wins both races. This is logical, since the sports car was 500 kg lighter and had a 4.4-liter turbocharged V8 under the hood, producing 523 horsepower. An eight-speed gearbox and four-wheel drive are also installed.
And under the hood of the Mercedes-AMG G63 hides a 4.0-liter powerful engine that develops 577 horsepower. The car also has four-wheel drive and a nine-speed automatic transmission. But this did not help the SUV to cope with the coupe. You can watch the video of the races directly on their channel.
- Look at the pink Rezvani Tank with lemon interior
- Humvee hijacked from military warehouse found in Los Angeles River
- Lottery Winner Cannot Pick Up Chevrolet Corvette Won From Dealer
- Man tried to burn tires, but ended up burning his Mercedes-AMG
- In some places, the Tesla Model 3 interior warms up to extreme temperatures