600-strong Jaguar XE sets a track record in DubaiApril 11, 2019
The most powerful and fastest production car in the history of the company Jaguar – super-sedan XE SV Project 8 – set a record for Dubai autodrome. Check in video posted on the official YouTube channel of the British brand.
The car was driven by Jaguar Land Rover engineer and test driver Javi Barrio Duato, who was able to complete a 5.39-kilometer track in 2 minutes and 18.81 seconds. Jaguar XE SV Project 8 is equipped with a five-liter compressor “eight” from the F-Type SVR supercar, which recoil is increased from 575 to 600 horsepower. Superseden able to accelerate from zero to 96 km / h in 3.3 seconds, and its maximum speed exceeds 320 km per hour.
In the fall of 2017, the Jaguar XE SV Project 8 set a new record for the North Loop of the Nurburgring among production cars with four doors. “Charged” modification of the smallest model of the British brand drove around the “Nordschleife” for 7 minutes and 23 seconds.
- Volkswagen is working on a compact crossover ID.1
- Mitsubishi completes production of the world’s first mass-produced electric car
- The perfect self-driving taxi Muvone presented in the coronavirus pandemic
- Amphicar small-capacity convertible amphibious will be on sale
- Ford is testing a manual version of the Bronco SUV