600 kg of pasta and 15,000 cups of tea: Curious numbers from the 2019 season from HaasJanuary 6, 2020
The Haas team summed up the alternative results of last year, presenting some interesting statistics, which usually do not fall into the field of view of analysts and experts.
We offer a look at these figures and facts …
64 pit stops were held by Haas mechanics for all 21 Grand Prix. 11 of these pit stops fell on the chaotic rain Grand Prix of Germany.
Romen Grosjean and Kevin Magnussen drove 28,000 km in training, qualifications and races. This is a total of 5,659 laps.
184 775 km traveled by aircraft 100 employees who traveled to the Grand Prix.
7,000 beds were booked in hotels.
15,000 cups of tea and about 27,000 espressos were drunk by team members and visitors to the Haas guest area during race weekend days.
13 thousand eggs and 600 kg of pasta were cooked by the team chef.
- New BMW M4 convertible spotted at the Nurburgring
- Honda NSX has zero sales this year
- Atelier G-Power has modernized the BMW M5
- Spotted a prototype of the updated crossover Jaguar E-Pace 2021
- Tuners from Manhart unveil Mini JCW GP in iconic green