528 Strong Chinese Super SedanMarch 13, 2019
Cyan Racing racing team (formerly known as Polestar) completed the tests of a 528-strong Lynk & Co 03 Cyan prototype, which will become the basis for the future Chinese-made road model. The sedan is built using the experience and technology gained in developing the car for the TCR racing series.
Lynk & Co 03 Cyan is equipped with a two-liter turbo engine from the serial Lynk & Co 03. The same group of engineers was involved in the development of the unit, which was involved in the development of engines for the WTCC and V8 Supercars series. “Turbofour” instead of 190 forces produces 528 and 504 Nm of torque and is combined with a six-speed sequential gearbox (switching time – 60 milliseconds).
To 100 kmh front-wheel drive Lynk & Co 03 Cyan accelerates in 4.4 seconds, up to 200 – in 10 seconds. The maximum speed of a sedan is 310 kilometers per hour, and lateral overloads can reach 1.5g. The prototype is equipped with adjustable Öhlins shock absorbers, limited slip differential, dual-circuit hydraulic brake system with six-piston calipers on the front axle.
- In China, drones without drivers will be brought to the roads for the first time
- A prototype of the German VW Transporter T7 van spotted
- A prototype of the updated Skoda Fabia hatchback was spotted on tests
- Camouflaged BMW X8 crossover prototype spotted
- 2021 Ford F-150 will receive new features by air