46 cars were stolen in the USA: children turned out to be criminalsMay 5, 2020
Since March 17 this year, a criminal group has been operating in North Carolina (USA), which committed robberies of local car dealers. Winston-Salem police caught thieves.
For 1.5 months, criminals managed to steal 46 cars for a total of 1,138,718 dollars. Thus, the average cost of vehicles is $ 25,000. Apparently, thieves hunted for middle class cars. At the moment, 40 stolen cars have been discovered.
Interestingly, the gang of hijackers consisted of children aged 9-16 years. For this reason, it is not possible to arrest them. At the moment, it is not known whether juvenile offenders will be punished.
The police also detained a 19-year-old guy who is associated with the activities of this group. One of the stolen cars was found from him, he resisted the detention.
- GM didn’t plan on making an electric Hummer, it just happened
- Ford believes robots will not replace humans when assembling cars
- See the unique Ferrari Omologata
- Tesla had to recall nearly 50,000 vehicles in China
- New Toyota Urban Cruiser cheaper than Hyundai Creta caused a stir among buyers