420-horsepower sedan Genesis G80 Sport shown in spy photosApril 22, 2020
The next-generation “charged” sedan is being tested on the roads of South Korea.
The premium generation Genesis G80 sedan debuted in March 2020. Later it became known that the new product will receive a “hotter” 420-horsepower version of Sport. It was her prototype that was spotted by photo spies on tests in South Korea. Pictures of the test sedan are published by the local portal The Korean Car Blog. The fact that we are faced with exactly the “charged” modification of the sedan is indicated by the design features of the car.
This, for example, darkened taillights, black painted wheels, spectacular exhaust pipes, as well as slots on the front fenders – we did not see them on the standard G80.
The differences between the G80 Sport and the usual sedan are not limited to one design. Another innovation is the 3.5-liter V6 T-GDI engine, which produces 420 “horses”. The manufacturer chose 8AKPP for the role of transmission. At home, the sedan will receive rear-wheel drive and all-wheel drive versions, but in all other regional markets, apparently, only an all-wheel drive sedan will get.
- Formula 1 Champion to compete in EV racing for the first time
- Tesla accused another employee of stealing classified data
- The exclusive Maybach 57S is up for sale. His customer could be Gaddafi
- Updated Toyota Highlander 2021 goes on sale for the first time in Europe
- New Hyundai Bayon B-SUV crossover spotted in spy photos