40 ton truck lifted into the sky with dronesNovember 18, 2019
The video clip uploaded to social networks shows an experiment in which 2 thousand drones managed to lift a 20-ton Scania truck into the sky. Users are divided into two camps – some believe in the veracity of this experiment, while others deny it.
Scania, a Swedish manufacturer of freight transport and a supplier of environmentally friendly transport solutions and services, published an unusual video a little earlier, which they decided to repeat on the Web.
The video, which was uploaded to the social network Twitter, clearly shows how 2 thousand unmanned drones managed to tear a 20-ton truck off the ground. The video clip has been watched more than a million times, it caused great interest among users of social networks.
“Technically, it’s really possible. Assuming it’s DJIGlobal, whose maximum payload is 18.5 kg. Using 2,000 aircraft, you can lift 37,000 kg. An 18-wheeled truck usually weighs just over 36,000 kg, ”one Twitter user said.
Nevertheless, a huge number of other people doubted the veracity of this experiment. They believe that this is editing and computer graphics. The company has not yet commented on this.
- Forgotten 70s Aston Martin supercar to be restored
- Classic Bentley Blower was assembled from Lego parts
- Nissan starts production of the updated crossover Qashqai
- Acura RDX crossover will be available in an exclusive PMC Edition
- Photos of the Genesis GV70 cross-country salon appeared on the network