3300 Batmobile Lego PartsNovember 18, 2019
Lego released a designer with which everyone has the opportunity to assemble a toy batmobile from the 1989 Batman movie from 3300 parts. Its cost is in the region of 300 dollars.
Films about superheroes are considered one of the most popular for several decades. Lego decided to release the car designer from the 1989 Batman movie. This car is rightfully considered one of the best Batmobiles.
This year, Batman’s car turns 30 years old. But Lego releases his designer in honor of another anniversary – 80 years ago, a crusader in a hood first appeared in the magazine Detective Comics. It is worth noting that copies of this issue can cost more than a million dollars at auction.
You can buy a Batmobile designer for $ 300. The set also contains figures of the main characters of the film.
- Connected car sales are growing despite chip shortages
- Drag racing – VW Golf R 2021 versus the “charged” Audi RS6 Avant wagon
- Drag racing – powerful sedan Mercedes-AMG E63 S versus the “charged” station wagon Audi RS6
- Toyota patents new twin-turbo V8 engine
- Tesla Cybertruck electric pickup prototype spotted in New York