33-year-old BMW M3 will be auctionedFebruary 20, 2020
For the car they plan to help out a decent amount.
At the Classic Car Auctions auction, which is scheduled for March of this year, interesting cars will be put up for sale. One of the most unique and surviving hype will be the “charged” BMW M3 E30, which was assembled back in 1987. Over the 33-year history of the car boasts low mileage – 58 966 kilometers. They are going to help out a decent amount for the car – 51,000 – 58,000 US dollars. The car arrived in the UK five years ago and has since traveled only 400 kilometers.
The car underwent full maintenance several times in Japan, and in the UK it was fully restored.
The auction organizers said that the BMW M3 E30 is in excellent condition – the car received the highest rating of the external and technical condition. The machine for sale is black. Its interior is covered in leather, and the dashboard has retained its original appearance. Under the hood is a 2.3-liter engine capable of delivering 200 hp. The power unit works in conjunction with 5-speed manual transmission.
In the meantime, the new BMW M5 was spotted on test trials in winter conditions. The debut of the novelty may take place this year.
- Israeli electric brand Ree Automotive to establish production in the USA
- Updated crossover KIA Soul 2023 with internal combustion engine showed in the first photos
- Photospin photographed the electric Genesis Electrified GV70 while charging
- Will the 2021 Ford Bronco beat the Jeep Wrangler in drag racing?
- Introduced cool restomod based on Jeep Grand Wagoneer SUV