32-year-old Toyota Land Cruiser appeared at auctionSeptember 2, 2020
The Bring A Trailer auction on Wednesday September 2 has a lot: Toyota Land Cruiser FJ62 SUV, production year 1988. The rate is now $ 5100
The red Land Cruiser has traveled 254,000 kilometers. The previous owner restored the car, and only rust on the frame and cracks on the “tidy” remained of the visible defects.
The SUV is set in motion by a 6-cylinder 4.0-liter engine with a capacity of 155 hp, together with a 4-speed automatic transmission, an all-wheel drive system and a “transfer case”. In addition, the car is equipped with air conditioning, electric windows for all doors, a radio tape recorder, chrome bumpers and 15-inch rims.
For 32 years, the Japanese SUV traveled to New York and New Jersey, and in 2000 it had an accident. The car is currently in North Carolina and awaiting a new owner: the auction will end in 7 days.
In addition, it was recently noted that a unique kit car has appeared on sale, which has a wooden body from the designer Aston Martin. It should be emphasized that the copy put up for sale has four full-fledged seats.
- Take a look at the one of a kind Mercedes-Benz 300SL Speedster
- New Nissan Frontier pickup to debut on February 4th
- The iconic Mazda MX-5 sports car turned into a Hurtan Grand Albaycin roadster
- The base Porsche Taycan goes beyond China
- Disney Helps Premiere Chevrolet Bolt and Bolt EUV