300,000 fans await weekend in HanoiSeptember 22, 2019
Last year in Hanoi signed a 10-year contract for the race and in the spring of 2020 will be the first Grand Prix of Vietnam. Ticket prices are relatively low – starting at $ 45, so the stage promoter, executive director of Vietnam Grand Prix Corporation, Le Ngok Chi, said that she sets an ambitious goal – to take 300 thousand fans for the weekend.
Le Ngoc Chi: “We want to show fans our culture, our economy, our people. If they like it, they will definitely tell their friends about it, and this is better than any other form of promotion. For us, this will be the best proof that the Grand Prix was successful.
We will advance the stage, tell people about how interesting and useful it is for our country. We visited several Grand Prix, spoke with the organizers in Singapore – this stage is known for its atmosphere, concerts of stars of the first magnitude, but we must do something our own, unique so that people do not say: “Oh, it looks like Singapore, Melbourne or another city”. We want to make a real Vietnamese adventure for them. ”
- Dodge Demon staged a desert race with the new Toyota Supra
- Mazda will present at the Los Angeles Auto Show several new models
- BMW confirms support for Jaguar Land Rover
- All-wheel drive Fiat 500X Sport Edition will show in Los Angeles
- New MINI JCW GP and SE debut in Los Angeles