2022 electric Porsche Macan hits spy lensesOctober 20, 2020
Portal Motor1 has published pictures of the electric version of the Porsche Macan crossover.
Journalists managed to photograph a prototype of the new 2022 Porsche Macan Electric during its road test. Because of the camouflage, the novelty resembles the updated Tesla Model Y, but this is not so – we have a completely new electric car of the brand.
The novelty is expected to receive a Porsche Taycan-style front end and a Cayenne Coupe-style rear. The model will be based on the new platform for electric vehicles Premium Platform Electric, which will be used by all electric cars of the VAG concern in the future. Unfortunately, there is no data on the power plant yet.
The new Porsche Macan Electric is expected to go on sale in 2022, with a premiere expected in 2021. The production of the car will take place at the brand’s factory in Leipzig, in which Porsche has already invested more than $ 64 million.
- SAIC creates a premium electric brand
- Jeep has awesome items on Amazon for Cyber Monday
- Mazda MX-30 performs well in moose test
- Tuning diesel trucks is causing huge environmental damage
- This video proves that the Mercedes Unimog is a true SUV.