2022 BMW 2 Series Coupe goes to winter trialsJanuary 22, 2021
The new BMW 2 Series coupe, which will not debut soon, was photographed during road tests in cold Sweden.
In December, we saw a base 2 Series coupe in spy shots. The new pictures most likely capture the M Performance version. This is indicated by the twin tailpipes of the exhaust system, large wheels and a thin spoiler. Also, despite the dense camouflage, a slightly aggressive coupe design is guessed.
The novelty is expected to replace the M240i with the M245i to highlight the increase in power. The new coupe will retain rear-wheel drive. There is no information about the release date of the new item yet. It is only known that the classic BMW 2 Series coupe will appear this year. But the debut of a full-fledged M2 in 2021 will definitely not be.
The earliest that can be counted on is the first half of this decade. The most optimistic auto experts are betting on 2022.
- The renderings presented the radical evolution of the design of the Chevy Silverado pickup
- Details about the extreme sedan BMW M3 CS have appeared
- The new Toyota Corolla Cross crossover is being tested on US roads
- Nissan will not be able to produce half a million cars due to a shortage of chips
- The new Opel and Vauxhall Vivaro-e received a hydrogen unit with a range of 400 km