2022 BMW 2 Series Coupe goes to winter trialsJanuary 22, 2021
The new BMW 2 Series coupe, which will not debut soon, was photographed during road tests in cold Sweden.
In December, we saw a base 2 Series coupe in spy shots. The new pictures most likely capture the M Performance version. This is indicated by the twin tailpipes of the exhaust system, large wheels and a thin spoiler. Also, despite the dense camouflage, a slightly aggressive coupe design is guessed.
The novelty is expected to replace the M240i with the M245i to highlight the increase in power. The new coupe will retain rear-wheel drive. There is no information about the release date of the new item yet. It is only known that the classic BMW 2 Series coupe will appear this year. But the debut of a full-fledged M2 in 2021 will definitely not be.
The earliest that can be counted on is the first half of this decade. The most optimistic auto experts are betting on 2022.
- Auto show in Shanghai not without incident
- Wuling Mini EV Cabrio goes into series production
- Electric car Honda e turned into a drag racing car
- Genesis unveils electric version of the Genesis G80 sedan
- Nissan updated its Leaf electric car