2021 Peugeot 5008 will try on police liveryDecember 2, 2020
For the second generation Peugeot 5008, which was updated a couple of months ago, there was work. This compact van will serve in the French police.
The local Interior Ministry ordered 1,263 copies of the Peugeot 5008 for the police and gendarmerie. This model is called a hybrid of a compact van and a crossover. “Police” cars will get a shade called “Artense Gray”, the gendarmes will get cars in “Sulawesi Blue” and “Bullseye Blue” colors. Moreover, each such car will acquire a special “identification” coloring.
Law enforcement officers will get cars in the Active Business version, which is located between the Active Pack and Allure trim levels on the brand’s home market. The Poissy plant will be engaged in the refinement of compact vanes for law enforcement.
The cars will be equipped with communication means, emergency lighting, etc. The start of deliveries has already been given, and they should be completed at the end of January.
The minimum price tag for “Peugeot” starts at 32,850 euros.
The Active Pack modification is priced at 33,350 euros, and the Active Business – 33,950 euros. The maximum cost of a car is 42,800 euros. That is the amount the GT Pack version is estimated to be.
- The popularity of the Ferrari brand has decreased by a third over the past decade
- Hybrid crossover Lamborghini Urus will be the most powerful model of the brand
- Toyota invests heavily in artificial intelligence and robotics
- Automakers face new production challenge
- Production of the new Hyundai Ioniq 5 may be delayed