2021 Kia Sorento gets a new smart braking systemOctober 21, 2020
The 2021 Kia Sorento model year has got the Multi-Collision Braking system.
The new Kia Sorento 2021 will be the first Kia model to feature Multi-Collision Braking, which automatically applies the brakes in a collision. The function will be useful in case of multiple collisions and will be activated even after the airbags have been deployed.
It is reported that the system will calculate the required braking force based on the speed of the vehicle, its direction and the driver brakes or accelerates at the moment of a collision. At the same time, at speeds above 177 km / h, the system will not work, as this can lead to more serious consequences.
It is worth noting that the MCB system has already passed Euro NCAP tests, where it showed an 8% reduction in fatalities in accidents. According to Kia, the new safety system will be standard on all versions of the Kia Sorento from 2021.
- Volkswagen may change head
- Features of the new Honda Civic Type R 2022
- Toyota officially unveils second-generation hydrogen-powered Mirai sedan
- Bentley unveils new tweed trim
- Cupra will build a yacht on the Volkswagen electric platform