2021 Hyundai Elantra spotted while drivingMarch 14, 2020
While Hyundai Motor introduced the first official teasers of the all-new Elantra model, which will debut on March 17, we have new images that show the side of the car.
Fresh photographs of the Hyundai Elantra with virtually no camouflage allowed us to see the multifaceted progressive appearance of the new medium-sized sedan. The upcoming generation shows a sharp aggressive appearance based on parametric shapes and textures that reflect Hyundai’s new design. Essentially, advanced digital design technologies have brought to life the Parametric Dynamics design language.
Immersive Cocoon’s internal layout creates a driver-oriented user interface. Low and wide constructions exit the door and are fully connected to the center console, and a large panel, consisting of two harmoniously integrated displays, enhances the feeling of the presence of the spirit of a racing car.
The world premiere of the all-new Hyundai Elantra sedan will take place March 17 at The Lot Studios in West Hollywood, California, and will be broadcast worldwide.
- The roof of the Tesla Model X electric car collapses on the move
- Ford patented name for new SUV
- Ram Announces Anniversary Edition of 2021 2500 Power Wagon Pickup
- Scotland starts offering interest-free loans for used electric cars
- Jeep Wrangler will cheer up its owners with bright colors