2021 Honda City hatchback unveiledNovember 24, 2020
The newest car Honda City was presented in Thailand. This hatchback is larger than the Honda Fit. It is this compact model that the new City will replace in selected regional markets.
The hatchback largely repeats the design of the sedan of the same name. At the same time, the hatchback is 208 mm shorter. The length of the new car reaches 4 345 mm. But the wheelbase of the sedan and the hatchback is the same. This guarantees the latter more legroom.
At the presentation in Thailand, they showed the City Hatchback with a liter gasoline turbo engine producing 120 hp. and combined with a continuously variable gearbox and front-wheel drive system.
The hatchback in the sports version of the RS, in addition to red decor, gets six airbags, cruise control, steering wheel switches, rear ports for charging, etc. Add to this an audio system with 8 speakers, modern multimedia with an eight-inch touchscreen and a virtual dashboard with red backlight.
For the base Honda City hatchback you will have to pay 599,000 baht. RS version will cost more – 749,000 baht
Meanwhile, the popular KIA Sportage crossover has got a special version of the Black Edition. The Koreans offered the “blackened” SUV to their customers in Europe.
- Israeli electric brand Ree Automotive to establish production in the USA
- Updated crossover KIA Soul 2023 with internal combustion engine showed in the first photos
- Photospin photographed the electric Genesis Electrified GV70 while charging
- Will the 2021 Ford Bronco beat the Jeep Wrangler in drag racing?
- Introduced cool restomod based on Jeep Grand Wagoneer SUV