2021 Geely Preface flagship sedan unveiled in BeijingSeptember 30, 2020
At home, this car is known under the name Xing Rui: “Xing” means a star, and “Rui” – a good omen for the future.
The new Chinese sedan Geely Xing Rui / Preface debuted at the Beijing Motor Show, which in its dimensions repeats the Volvo S60: length 4785 mm, width 1869 mm and height 1469 mm. The wheelbase of the novelty reaches 2800 mm, which makes the sedan one of the largest and most spacious in its class.
Geely Preface is based on a compact modular architecture (CMA). It redefines interior space, sound insulation, handling, performance and economy.
The sedan gets a virtual dashboard, a 12.3-inch center display and a GKUI Smart EcoSystem infotainment system. At the same time, the novelty is able to update software “over the air”.
At the start of sales, the sedan will be equipped with a two-liter 4-cylinder petrol turbo engine from Volvo, combined with a 7-speed dual-clutch transmission and front-wheel drive.
The automaker has not yet disclosed technical characteristics. Celestial media expects from the announced Geely power unit 190 hp and 300 Nm of torque. The debutant of the Beijing Auto Show will appear in the Chinese auto show in the coming months. Closer to the start of sales, the brand will announce prices for the flagship model. The Export Preface will hit some regional markets at a later date.
Meanwhile, it became known that more cheapest versions of the Geely Atlas crossover received Yandex services.
- New footage from the tests of the powerful Chevrolet Corvette Z06 hit the network
- The compact crossover Hyundai Venue has surpassed the sales of the Suzuki Vitara Brezza
- Bentley posted record quarterly sales. The rich still need new toys
- Cupra to launch D28 Formentor motorboat in Formentor VZ5 crossover style
- Bentley unveils new Continental GT Speed with rear steering system