2021 BMW X8 – the coolest crossover of the German brandApril 14, 2020
At the moment, the BMW X7 is the most expensive Bavarian crossover. But soon the situation will change thanks to the BMW X8 – the name of the model is already patented.
According to the authoritative BMWblog resource, trademarks X8 and X8 M are already registered. Thus, in addition to the standard model, a sports version will appear. The basis for the new items will be the platform and components of the BMW X7.
In turn, the new BMW X8 will be a kind of enlarged version of the BMW X6 – a large coupe-like crossover. This model will rely on luxury and a comfortable lounge. But all this will recede into the background in the case of the X8 M, the predicted value of which can reach 200,000 euros.
Traditionally, the M-version will receive a more aggressive design, stiffer suspension and sports settings. It is expected that under the hood will be the BMW M5 – V8 engine with a volume of 4.4 liters, the power of which for the X8 M will exceed 600 hp.
But that’s not all, because the company is preparing a hybrid modification with a return of more than 700 hp. The car will have to wait until next year.
- Sales of “charged” versions of liftback and station wagon Volkswagen Arteon started in Europe
- Great Wall showed Chinese electric car with Porsche Panamera design
- Mazda will release a special series of sedans and station wagons Mazda 6 Kuro Edition
- Tesla settles lawsuit against its former engineer
- Subaru recalls nearly a million vehicles