2020 MotoGP winter tests to be held in Malaysia and QatarAugust 25, 2019
MotoGP organizers have confirmed the 2020 winter test schedule.
Like this year, participants will conduct only two test blocks – from February 7 to 9 on the Malaysian Sepang and from February 22 to 24 on the Losail track in Qatar. From February 2 to 4, Sepang will host a shakedown, where teams will be able to break in new motorcycles in anticipation of the start of the test program.
As for the tests at the end of the 2019 season, so far it has only been confirmed that the races will be held in Jerez. About the traditional post-race tests in Valencia, the official statement did not say a word.
2020 MotoGP Winter Test Schedule
February 2-4 – Sepang, shakedown
February 7-9 – Sepang
February 22-24 – Losael
- The roof of the Tesla Model X electric car collapses on the move
- Ford patented name for new SUV
- Ram Announces Anniversary Edition of 2021 2500 Power Wagon Pickup
- Scotland starts offering interest-free loans for used electric cars
- Jeep Wrangler will cheer up its owners with bright colors