2020 Cross Country Preview CalendarSeptember 5, 2019
The FIM Federation has published a preliminary calendar for the 2020 Cross Country World Cup and has announced the inclusion of the 2021 Dakar Rally in the 2021 Cross Country Championship.
The news was announced at a meeting of key auto and motor sports organizations: the FIA, FIM and the Cross Country Rally Commission. Other important news is the addition of new categories to the Dakar rally since 2020: RallyGP (professional and experienced riders), Rally2 (beginners) and Rally Adventure Trophy (independent riders without technical support). Changes are made to increase the safety of each participant.
Cross Country 2020 Preview Calendar:
Abu Dhabi Rally (March 20-26);
Kazakhstan rally (May 24-29);
Silk Road Rally (July 3-17);
Rally Sertoyns (September 2020 – still claimed);
Rally Morocco (October 8-13).
In the near future they promise more information about the inclusion of the Dakar rally in the Cross-Country 2020 World Cup.
- Green Ferrari collection put up for sale
- Volkswagen accused of unfair competition
- Hybrid hypercar McLaren Saber showed on patent images
- Hengchi 1 electric sedan production begins in China
- Volkswagen Group uses Audi brand to catch up with Tesla in electric vehicle production