2019 KIA K3 received the most economical versionFebruary 23, 2019
The network has the image of sedan Kia Cerato / K3 new generation, equipped with super-efficient power plant. The hybrid sedan will consume about 3.4 liters of fuel per 100 km.
The Chinese version of KIA K3 will receive a different design from the international one. In fact, a completely different model with its own motor line and its own development plan will be presented on the market of the China. The first spy photos of the local version appeared on the network last month, but now information has appeared on a completely new hybrid version with the ability to connect to recharge.
Externally, the new hybrid is not much different from the standard version. Here is a similar grille with vertical sections, the same headlights and massive bumpers, only the rear lights have a different pattern.
As the power unit will be applied to the internal combustion engine 1.6 liters, working together with an electric motor, with a total capacity of up to 160 horsepower. The power reserve on the electric coil will be about 50 km, and the average fuel consumption will be about 3.4 liters per 100 km.
Unfortunately, the cost of the model is not reported.
- Hamilton broke Schumacher’s “eternal” record, setting a historic achievement
- Drag racing: new Audi RS3 vs old Mitsubishi Evo 8
- The network has an image of the updated Nissan Rogue Sport
- Hypercar Mercedes-AMG One will receive more than 1200 horsepower
- US enthusiasts have made a unique car out of a GMC Sierra pickup