2018 Ford GT low-mileage on saleOctober 29, 2020
Auction house Barrett-Jackson sells a 2018 Ford GT.
The 2018 Ford GT was originally priced at $ 450,000. And many car enthusiasts decided to purchase this car as an investment, and it was right, as some used copies of this model were sold for about $ 1,000,000. And the uniqueness of this car lies in the fact that it cannot be sold for two years from the date of purchase, such conditions are specified in the Ford agreement, which is signed by each GT buyer.
For the car now put up for sale, they ask for $ 1.21 million. As a reminder, the GT model is equipped with a 3.5-liter twin-turbo V6 engine.
The commercially available car, which is finished in Shadow Black, features 20-inch aluminum wheels with Michelin Pilot Sport Cup 2 tires, carbon ceramic brake discs and red Brembo calipers. In turn, in the interior of the supercar it is worth noting the presence of Sparco carbon fiber seats and 6-point seat belts. Speaking about the mileage of the car, for all the time he drove 1372 kilometers.
- Features of the new Honda Civic Type R 2022
- Toyota officially unveils second-generation hydrogen-powered Mirai sedan
- Bentley unveils new tweed trim
- Cupra will build a yacht on the Volkswagen electric platform
- Named the debut date of the new Toyota Land Cruiser