2009 extreme Mercedes put up for auctionApril 3, 2020
At Bring a Trailer, one of the 350 issued SL65 AMG Black Series has been put up for auction, for which it is already offering 120 thousand dollars.
Back in 2009, the German automaker released a limited version of its Mercedes-AMG SL65 coupe, called the Black Series. Each of the 350 issued copies was considered one of the most extreme cars. Under the hood was a 6.0-liter V12, the power of which was “inflated” with 612 hp. in the base model up to 670 hp performed by Black Series.
In addition, the weight of the car is reduced by 250 kg, including due to the installation of a stationary roof instead of a folding roof. Thanks to this, the model accelerates to 100 km / h in just 3.8 seconds, which was almost a record time 11 years ago. Then for the car they asked for 304,350 US dollars.
The auctioned copy has the serial number “175”. For 11 years, the car drove only 17 thousand km. At the time of publication, the article for the SL65 AMG Black Series was giving 120 thousand US dollars.
- Genesis has published the first official photos of the crossover GV70
- Mercedes-AMG GT 73e hybrid sedan spotted in tests
- The Germans modernized the diesel Kia Stinger
- Genesis will double its lineup in less than 12 months
- Hyundai has officially announced the powerful Elantra N sedan