1993 Porsche 911 in good condition for saleOctober 25, 2020
A Porsche 911 Turbo 3.6 series 964 in good condition has appeared on the website of the Dutch Auto Leitner dealership.
Porsche first showed the Turbo version of the 964 in March 1990 as the predecessor to the 930. Initially, this car was equipped with a 3.3-liter turbo engine, while in 1993 the German concern introduced the Turbo 3.6 version. As the name suggests, this modification is equipped with a 3.6-liter 355 hp engine. (520 Nm). A total of 1,500 copies of the Turbo 3.6 variation were produced.
The 1993 car for sale has a range of 39,715 km. It is painted in black Lacquer shade and has 18-inch polished wheels. As follows from the description to the ad, the car spent most of its time in Germany. By the way, the model has a sports exhaust system, as well as all the necessary documents.
As for the interior of the 911 Turbo 3.6, there are no particular signs of wear and tear, which means that it has been well looked after. The cabin features heated seats, alarm, air conditioning, an electric roof and a Becker stereo.
As for the cost of the Porsche 911 Turbo 3.6, it is quite high – 275,000 euros
- Ken Block’s Ford Mustang loses a drag race for the first time
- China will double the production of batteries for electric cars
- Ford F-150 electric version released
- New Skoda Enyaq iV Acoustic Signature will receive a unique soundtrack
- Mercedes-AMG has published prices for the extreme sports car GT Black Series 2021