1988 Land Rover Defender breathes new lifeDecember 22, 2019
Tuners have modernized and completely restored the old Defender.
This 1988 Land Rover Defender underwent painstaking restoration and modernization by Arkonik in 2016 specifically for a US buyer.
Now, a unique SUV is up for auction at Bring A Trailer. During its existence, the upgraded Defender has traveled only 1,770 kilometers on its 3.5-liter V8 connected to a 5-speed manual transmission.
The car is painted in black metallic. The exterior is decorated with upgraded handles and air vents on the wings. Also noteworthy are the Puma hood, extended wheel arches, 18-inch alloy wheels and LED optics. A little later, the Arkonik inscription on the hood was replaced with the usual Defender.
The interior of the SUV is upholstered in suede, and for comfort, there is a seat heater, air conditioning, heated windshield and much more.
At the moment, this 1988 Land Rover Defender is up for sale at Bring A Trailer, and the highest bid is $ 33,000.
- Updated Cadillac CT5 gets V Performance package
- Mercedes has updated the luxury SUV Maybach GLS
- Cadillac Lyriq will get an incredible projection system on the windshield
- Tesla admitted: yes, our bumpers fall off, and blow off roofs
- 80-year-old retiree drives a Ferrari F40 daily