1987 Buick without mileage sell for $ 100,000February 12, 2019
Despite the fact that the price tag seems transcendental for an old car, it is quite adequate for an excellent collection sample without a history of operation, and even a rare model.
For sale rare Buick GNX (Grand National Experimental). The car was produced only in 1987. During this time, only 547 copies were collected and sold. Therefore, every car of this model is very much appreciated by collectors. Moreover, a copy without a run and in excellent condition is doubly appreciated. Therefore, the cost of 100 000 dollars is justified.
Specifically, this model differs from the entire model range of those times by a unique engine. Apparently he did not let the car become really massive. Under the hood is a 3.8-liter V6 turbo engine, which was finalized by McLaren Performance Technologies / ASC. According to official information, the maximum power of the car is 280 horsepower and 488 Nm of torque, which is a significant indicator for that time.
At the online auction site Bring exhibited a copy with the serial number 480. Its mileage is only 13.6 km.
- The players of the English club had to go to the game by taxi because of the “smart” bus
- RS2 Avant-style tuning kit developed for Audi Coupe
- New Audi S8 and Bentley Flying Spur were brought to drag
- The fate of the Kia Stinger remains in question even after the update
- Ford publishes teaser for Bronco Warthog with 37-inch tires