1983 retro camper based on 1983 ChevroletMarch 23, 2020
The name of this original caravan is translated as “Brown Sugar”.
Last year, a stylish camper based on the 1983 Chevrolet C30 RV, painted in delicious caramel tones, was presented at the SEMA-2019 tuning show, which was reflected in its name. Now this motorhome is for sale. Under its hood is a 5.3-liter GM LS V-8 engine, working in tandem with an automatic gearbox. In addition, the camper was equipped with air suspension. And if the appearance of this unusual motor home, due to its palette and graphics, evokes persistent associations with a pastry shop, then the car interior is made in a completely different manner.
The developers settled on the so-called “rustic” style with cozy checkered upholstery on the chairs and wooden trim. There was even a place for Coca-Cola sinks. A set of furniture, by the way, is enough to make the trip as comfortable as possible.
Such a motorhome is estimated at $ 179,990.
- Searches carried out at Continental’s German offices
- FCA may resurrect a long-forgotten model name
- GM threatens release of Nikola Badger electric pickup truck
- Red Bull will independently produce motors until 2026
- Subaru Forester Sport gets a new turbocharged engine