1983 Audi Ur-Quattro goes on saleJanuary 1, 2021
RM Sotheby’s will auction a road version of the rally Audi Quattro on January 22.
A total of 11,000 copies of the Audi Ur-Quattro were produced. In turn, such cars were delivered to North America between 1983 and 1986. In total, North American dealers of the brand received 763 units.
As follows from the description of the ad, the car was owned by the first owner until October 1992, when it was acquired by a resident of New Jersey. Then the mileage of the car was 85,000 km. Then the car was acquired by an Audi mechanic, who decided to upgrade the model.
So, he equipped the car with alloy wheels, large brakes, Koni shock absorbers, stiffer springs, other headlights and bumpers. The car, painted in the shade of Mars Red, has covered 3200 km over the past 28 years. The car comes with the original owner’s manual, spare wheel and much more.
As for the estimated cost of the Audi Ur-Quattro, the auction house is currently not disclosing it.
- The popularity of the Ferrari brand has decreased by a third over the past decade
- Hybrid crossover Lamborghini Urus will be the most powerful model of the brand
- Toyota invests heavily in artificial intelligence and robotics
- Automakers face new production challenge
- Production of the new Hyundai Ioniq 5 may be delayed