1968 custom-made Cadillac DeVille put up for saleSeptember 22, 2019
Fans of rare cars are offered a custom-made model – a 1968 Cadillac DeVille coupe with a restored engine with 800 km mileage.
This car is one of the representatives of the classics. At one time, he got into the spotlight at SEMA 2016, demonstrating an individual exterior and interior. According to the announcement on eBay, the seller hopes to get $ 45,000 for it. The body has a special Pearl White color. The kit includes CPP brake discs, custom suspension, LED headlights, a dual exhaust system and dual 20-inch Lexani discs.
The company has not yet spread about the engine. According to rumors, it will be a 7.7-liter V8 engine with 470 hp. It is assumed that the power unit will be paired with a 3-speed automatic transmission, like all third-generation coupe models. As for the interior, everything is modern.
The seats are covered in leather with a diamond-shaped pattern with a double seam, behind the seatback there is an embroidered Cadillac logo in black, a red LED lamp is mounted under the dashboard and rear seats. A red LED button is provided to open the boot lid. The trunk is equipped with LED backlight. From electronics, a JL audio system is installed with Bluetooth and USB / AUX ports and two 12-inch subwoofers hidden in the trunk.
- “Piece of cheese” with a jet engine sells for the price of a Kia Ceed
- The most powerful Toyota Camry against two “charged” Honda
- The rarest BMW M1 of the creator of the Boney M group will be sold at auction for 435,000 pounds sterling
- Polestar will put three new cars on the conveyor of a plant in China
- Images of the off-road Ford EcoSport Active 2021 appeared on the web