19 left: the racer destroyed a rare car for $ 1.5 millionJuly 29, 2020
Former Formula 1 driver Adrian Sutil was involved in a very expensive car accident while driving his $ 1.5 million McLaren Senna LM. Chances are, the supercar is beyond repair.
In total, the manufacturer has prepared 20 copies of the McLaren Senna LM. Thus, the British supercar can be called one of the rarest cars in the world. Each of them already has a collection value.
Now there are 19 such machines in the world. However, a wrecked supercar can be sold to another owner of a similar model as a spare parts donor. Moreover, the impact in the accident fell on the front part, and the engine located in the central part of the body was not damaged.
The McLaren Senna LM is equipped with a twin-turbo V8 with 825 hp. Apparently, Adrian Sutil failed to cope with this “monster”.
- Lotus will unveil a new sports car this summer
- 2022 BMW X4 M prototype spotted during winter trials
- Lancia will become Stellantis’ premium brand
- Grenadier plant to be relocated to Europe
- Ford renews Thunderbird trademark