19 left: the racer destroyed a rare car for $ 1.5 millionJuly 29, 2020
Former Formula 1 driver Adrian Sutil was involved in a very expensive car accident while driving his $ 1.5 million McLaren Senna LM. Chances are, the supercar is beyond repair.
In total, the manufacturer has prepared 20 copies of the McLaren Senna LM. Thus, the British supercar can be called one of the rarest cars in the world. Each of them already has a collection value.
Now there are 19 such machines in the world. However, a wrecked supercar can be sold to another owner of a similar model as a spare parts donor. Moreover, the impact in the accident fell on the front part, and the engine located in the central part of the body was not damaged.
The McLaren Senna LM is equipped with a twin-turbo V8 with 825 hp. Apparently, Adrian Sutil failed to cope with this “monster”.
- The players of the English club had to go to the game by taxi because of the “smart” bus
- RS2 Avant-style tuning kit developed for Audi Coupe
- New Audi S8 and Bentley Flying Spur were brought to drag
- The fate of the Kia Stinger remains in question even after the update
- Ford publishes teaser for Bronco Warthog with 37-inch tires