17-year-old cyclist crushed by car during trainingAugust 4, 2020
Promising 17-year-old German cyclist Jan Riedmann died after an accident, according to the BBC.
Riedmann was run over by a car while training near Nuremberg. The athlete was taken to hospital by helicopter, where he later died from a serious head injury.
“We deeply regret the loss of Jan and express our sincere condolences to all his family and his relatives,” said Ralph Denk, Team Leader for Bora-Hansgrohe and Auto Eder Bayern, for which Riedmann spoke.
“In honor of Jan, the Auto Eder Bayern team will wear a black ribbon in the next race with the words:” Dear Jan, thanks for the time together. You will always be with us! “.
Auto Eder Bayern’s sporting director, Dr. Christian Schroth, added: “We have lost a valuable rider, teammate and friend. The whole team is shocked and it is difficult to comprehend this tragic accident. Jan, you have been and remain an important part of the team for us. You are always you will be in our heart. We will miss you endlessly. “
- Race car pilot sent the car into the air
- Drag racing: Lexus LC500 2021 vs Toyota Supra A90 2020
- Jeep returns Laredo X trim for 2021 Grand Cherokee
- Hyundai Elantra N TCR or full-fledged racing car
- Interior view: vigorous acceleration of the powerful crossover VW Tiguan R 2021