16-year-old Volkswagen Golf sold for two AtlasAugust 16, 2020
In the USA, a 16-year-old Volkswagen Golf R32 with a mileage of 2,879 km was sold at auction at the cost of two new Atlas SUV.
For the sold car in excellent condition, they were able to gain 62,000 dollars – this is almost 2 times more than the initial cost.
“Charged” Golf 2004 production year is a representative of the 4th generation. Both the exterior and interior of the “3-door” are in excellent condition, which is documented.
The hot hatch is equipped with a 240-horsepower 3.2-liter VR6 naturally aspirated engine. The motor works in conjunction with a 6-speed manual transmission and 4Motion all-wheel drive system. The car is equipped with an air conditioner, leather interior, heated sports front seats, 18-inch O.Z alloy wheels. and original acoustics.
In addition, an extreme hot rod has recently appeared on sale, for the assembly of which two Porsches were used. We are talking about such models of the German company as the Porsche 356B T5 in 1960 and the 964 C2 in 1990.
- New Mercedes-Benz S-Class recalls a couple of months after the start of production
- Audi chief designer reveals details of upcoming E-Tron GT
- Details about the engine range of the “charged” Ford F-150 Raptor 2021
- Skoda Kodiaq received a new set of Clever
- Kia Niro spotted during road tests