11-meter pickup Dodge RAM put up for saleDecember 12, 2019
Apparently, when designing, something obviously went wrong. Yes, and put it at a very inexpensive price.
An announcement on the sale of the 1998 Dodge Ram 2500, which, thanks to the efforts of enthusiasts, was converted into a limousine, was posted on the Facebook Marketplace. Usually in such cases, an additional axis is added to the cars so that the body does not sag. True, the master decided to leave everything as it is and not “puzzle”.
The photographs attached to the ad show that the car really flexes significantly under the weight of the body. However, the 11-meter limousine is still on track and driven by an eight-liter ten-cylinder power unit. The cost of the car is only seven thousand dollars.
For this amount, the buyer receives a hybrid pickup and limousine, which is equipped with a minibar, a mirror on the ceiling, as well as a large and high-quality stereo system. But the interior itself is not in the best condition – the mats are covered with a layer of sand, and the seats need to be cleaned.
- GAC to Unveil GAC Enpulse Sports Coupe Concept in Beijing
- Ford will put five electrified car devices on the assembly line in Canada
- Announced 1100-horsepower Tesla Model S Plaid
- Kia unveils updated 2021 Stinger sports liftback
- BMW plans to seriously update its lineup