1050-horsepower electric crossover will be sold at auctionAugust 13, 2020
On September 5 this year, the FF 91 concept of the Chinese-American startup Faraday Future will be auctioned.
In 2017, he set an electric car speed record for climbing Pikes Peak. The FF 91 reached 20 kilometers in 11 minutes 25 seconds, 23 seconds faster than the last Tesla Model S P90D record.
The FF 91 electric car can accelerate to 100 km / h in 2.4 seconds. There are 11 screens in its salon, the diagonal of the largest is 27 inches. At the same time, the concept that appeared on sale had only one display, the rest were removed to reduce weight. For arrival, the car received a roll cage, removed before the auction.
Faraday Future has existed since 2014. The serial version of the FF 91 was supposed to appear on the car market the year before last, but the financial problems of the main shareholder of the company, Cei Yueting, prevented the implementation of the plans. He was subsequently declared bankrupt.
In addition, it was recently noted that the six hundredth Mercedes-Benz basketball player Michael Jordan will be sold. This car has a 6.0-liter V12 power unit with a capacity of 394 hp. and 570 Nm of torque.
- The blogger ordered an online sports car for $ 31,000. And this is what he was eventually brought
- Ferrari coupe turned into original limited model
- Tesla on autopilot accelerated to 150 km / h while the driver slept
- Ford showed first image of F-150 electric pickup
- Electric Mercedes EQS prototype spotted on tests