1,000th McLaren sports car sold in CanadaJanuary 21, 2021
For eight years of existence on the Canadian market, the British company McLaren has sold a thousand cars.
The McLaren 720S supercar has been listed for sale at one of the brand’s three dealerships in Toronto, Canada. About eight years ago, the first car of the company, the McLaren 12C, was sold here. The thousandth car was painted black and had the “usual” equipment for the model.
We will remind, for the first time McLaren 720S was presented in 2017. The supercar is powered by a 4-liter twin-turbo V8 720 hp and 770 Nm of torque, which in the basic version is combined with an automatic transmission. Such a car accelerates from standstill to 100 km / h in 2.8 seconds and has a top speed of 341 km / h.
Earlier, speedme.ru reported that the British automaker is working on a hybrid successor to the Sports Series. According to preliminary data, the car will receive a hybrid power plant based on the same 4-liter twin turbo engine.
- GM unveils smallest Wuling MINIEV convertible in brand history
- NIO installs first 2nd generation battery replacement station in Beijing
- Porsche celebrates 20th anniversary in China with 911 Turbo S Anniversary Edition
- Mansory atelier presented a shocking version of the Ferrari F8 Tributo
- Honda Reveals 2 Fun Carbon Fiber Electric Car Concepts