1000th Ferrari Race May Pass in MugelloJune 9, 2020
On the account of the Ferrari 991 Grand Prix, but in the calendar for the 2020 season there are only eight stages so far – and the eighth of them will become 999 for Scuderia. So where will the anniversary Grand Prix take place?
According to RaceFans, the leadership of Formula 1 and Ferrari discuss the 1000th race on the home for the team track in Mugello September 11-13 – a week after the Italian Grand Prix in Monza.
The track in Mugello never accepted the Grand Prix, there were only tests, but it has the appropriate license.
- Toyota RAV4 fails moose test again
- Test drive Volvo V90 Cross Country
- The Germans named the best used cars up to 5,000 euros
- Ford is working on a new Megazilla engine
- Alfa Romeo recalls Giulia over brake discs