1000th Ferrari Race May Pass in MugelloJune 9, 2020
On the account of the Ferrari 991 Grand Prix, but in the calendar for the 2020 season there are only eight stages so far – and the eighth of them will become 999 for Scuderia. So where will the anniversary Grand Prix take place?
According to RaceFans, the leadership of Formula 1 and Ferrari discuss the 1000th race on the home for the team track in Mugello September 11-13 – a week after the Italian Grand Prix in Monza.
The track in Mugello never accepted the Grand Prix, there were only tests, but it has the appropriate license.
- Hyundai to Deliver 30 XCIENT Hydrogen Trucks to US
- Subaru announced the premiere of the new generation WRX sedan on August 19, 2021
- Hennessey Atelier Celebrates 30th Anniversary With 1,000 HP Chevrolet Camaro
- Lexus has announced a crossover based on the subcompact Toyota Yaris Cross
- Ford may reinvent the Ford Focus ST