1000th Ferrari Race May Pass in MugelloJune 9, 2020
On the account of the Ferrari 991 Grand Prix, but in the calendar for the 2020 season there are only eight stages so far – and the eighth of them will become 999 for Scuderia. So where will the anniversary Grand Prix take place?
According to RaceFans, the leadership of Formula 1 and Ferrari discuss the 1000th race on the home for the team track in Mugello September 11-13 – a week after the Italian Grand Prix in Monza.
The track in Mugello never accepted the Grand Prix, there were only tests, but it has the appropriate license.
- Forgotten 70s Aston Martin supercar to be restored
- Classic Bentley Blower was assembled from Lego parts
- Nissan starts production of the updated crossover Qashqai
- Acura RDX crossover will be available in an exclusive PMC Edition
- Photos of the Genesis GV70 cross-country salon appeared on the network