1 person in the back seat: BlaBlaCar announces new safety measuresJune 11, 2020
BlaBlaCar introduces the new “only 1 person who sits behind” feature: in order to maintain social distance in the car, drivers can only accept one passenger who will be sitting in the back seat.
This was reported by the press service of the company.
The solution is to increase safety while traveling.
Also, BlaBlaCar will remind each user of safety recommendations: do not go in case of symptoms, be in a mask, maintain a safe distance, do not shake hands.
Busfor and BlaBlaCar carrier partners will be reminded of the need for regular cabin disinfection, temperature screening of passengers, mask mode, and the like.
- GM didn’t plan on making an electric Hummer, it just happened
- Ford believes robots will not replace humans when assembling cars
- See the unique Ferrari Omologata
- Tesla had to recall nearly 50,000 vehicles in China
- New Toyota Urban Cruiser cheaper than Hyundai Creta caused a stir among buyers