АСЕА appointed new CEOSeptember 11, 2019
Eric-Mark Whitem has been appointed to the position of Director General of the association.
Today, September 11, the European Automobile Manufacturers Association (ACEA) announced new appointments in the management. Eric-Mark Huitema will be appointed to the post of new CEO, according to reports from the ASEA official website, from October 1. Mr. Witem will succeed Eric Jonnaert, who led the association for the past six years.
Note that Eric-Mark Withema came to ASEA from IBM, where he was the head of global intelligent transport. Prior to this position, he also worked in the field of information technology, in particular, he worked in the online startup Chello Beneluxe, among which co-founders are EDS International and Philips Electronics.
- Ford GT40 from the movie “Ford vs Ferrari” will be sold at auction
- Updated Honda Civic lost virtual buttons in the cabin
- Ultra-rare Roadster Ferrari 599, redone Zagato, will go under the hammer
- Named the most popular supercars for track days
- Here’s how doorknob doors open on the Ford Mustang Mach-e electric crossover