АСЕА appointed new CEOSeptember 11, 2019
Eric-Mark Whitem has been appointed to the position of Director General of the association.
Today, September 11, the European Automobile Manufacturers Association (ACEA) announced new appointments in the management. Eric-Mark Huitema will be appointed to the post of new CEO, according to reports from the ASEA official website, from October 1. Mr. Witem will succeed Eric Jonnaert, who led the association for the past six years.
Note that Eric-Mark Withema came to ASEA from IBM, where he was the head of global intelligent transport. Prior to this position, he also worked in the field of information technology, in particular, he worked in the online startup Chello Beneluxe, among which co-founders are EDS International and Philips Electronics.
- Toyota Roomy got a tuning package from D-SPORT
- The new Toyota Wildlander has become more popular KIA Sportage
- Volvo V40 will return in a cross-coupe
- Almost 615 thousand Chevrolet cars sent for repair due to fuel leak
- Tuning Honda Civic Type R will cost the price of another car