АСЕА appointed new CEOSeptember 11, 2019
Eric-Mark Whitem has been appointed to the position of Director General of the association.
Today, September 11, the European Automobile Manufacturers Association (ACEA) announced new appointments in the management. Eric-Mark Huitema will be appointed to the post of new CEO, according to reports from the ASEA official website, from October 1. Mr. Witem will succeed Eric Jonnaert, who led the association for the past six years.
Note that Eric-Mark Withema came to ASEA from IBM, where he was the head of global intelligent transport. Prior to this position, he also worked in the field of information technology, in particular, he worked in the online startup Chello Beneluxe, among which co-founders are EDS International and Philips Electronics.
- Skoda prepares rival Renault Duster for sale
- Mercedes-Benz CL600 coupe from the 90s for sale
- Tesla will build a new plant to assemble trucks and sports cars
- All-new Nissan Skyline R34 sports car for half a million dollars at auction
- Photos of the new Hyundai Ioniq 5 with solar panels on the roof published