Woman arrested for transporting children on the roof of a carJuly 14, 2019
The American did not find another way to transport the pool
49-year-old Jennifer Yeager from Dikson, Illinois, was arrested for transporting two teenage daughters in an inflatable pool on the roof of an Audi Q5.
It would seem, what could be easier than transportation of an inflatable pool? From it you just need to release the air and throw in the trunk – not the most difficult task, no matter how cool. But one woman from Illinois decided to do differently. Probably, Jennifer Yeager was too lazy to blow it off, because for a trip to her friend she just threw an inflated pool onto the roof of her Audi Q5, and in order not to be blown away by the wind, put two children in it.
After that, the American got behind the wheel and went to visit, but the drivers, amazed by such a spectacle, immediately called the police and told about the transportation of children on the roof of the car in the inflatable pool. Fortunately, the daughters of Jennifer were not injured: the officers stopped the crossover and arrested the woman. She was presented with a long list of charges, including the threat to the life and health of two of her minor children, 8 and 16 years old.
- “Doctors are busy with his heart, not his brain.” Expert on the treatment of Schumacher in a Paris hospital
- The accident Plymouth actor Kevin Hart will receive an unexpected continuation
- British designers built a hearse based on Nissan Leaf
- AC Schnitzer Launches Advanced Tuning – Package for G20 3-Series BMW M
- Ford launches Mustang Shelby GT500 Configurator