Volkswagen Jetta started selling under a new brandSeptember 16, 2019
The Jetta VA3 sedan, created in partnership with FAW and Volkswagen, is now available in the Chinese market.
The novelty is built on a platform borrowed from Skoda Rapid and Volkswagen Polo last generation. The Jetta VA3 was developed by Wolfsburg experts who modified the front and rear of the body and just worked on the interior, where the innovations only badge on the steering wheel, new multimedia with an 8-inch touchscreen and voice recognition function, other materials and finishing colors, other materials and colors which attracted a younger audience.
The VA3 has increased front and side airbags, compared to the German Jetta, and features a stability control system, climate control, tire pressure sensors, and rear parktronic.
The power plant uses a 1.5-liter naturally aspirated engine of the 112hp EA211 family, a pair of which is a 6-speed automatic transmission from Aisin.
The price for the novelty starts from 65 800 yuan or just over 600 thousand. rubles. recall that the current version of the Volkswagen Jetta in the Celestial is estimated at 79,800 yuan
- The quietest drift performed by Nissan Skyline with a motor from Tesla
- Miniature Land Rover with camper will be auctioned
- Tokyo auto show will show a special variation of Honda Vezel
- Nissan officially unveiled a new generation of crossover Juke
- Geely Icon is completely declassified: photo of the salon and approximate cost